2018 State Bowling Tournament Bidding Instructions
ITEMS FOR CONSIDERATION PRIOR TO BIDDING FOR THE
WISCONSIN KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS
- *A minimum of 16 bowling lanes available in one
or two bowling centers. But it is recommended that 24 to 30 or more lanes makes running the Tournament easier.
- You will need to have all facilities available for 8 -10 weekends.
- Dates should run from early February through April.
Note:Bowling shall run continuous weeks except during the EASTER Triduum.
- Accommodations must be available nearby that match the number of bowlers and guests each weekend.
- Councils may team up with another council for joint bids
- The number of volunteers needed to have a successful
tournament is substantial.
- Your clubrooms should be available Friday, Saturday and Sunday
each weekend of the tournament.
- There is no bowling scheduled to begin later than 3:00 p.m.
* Revised at Tournament Opening Meeting 2/9/2013