Host Council: Saint Margaret Mary Council #15979
Candidates for this Knights of Columbus Admission (First) Degree must arrive by 6:00 PM
Complete registration includes a Degree Kit presented by a home Council Officer to the #15979 Registrar. A complete kit consist of the following:
- Completed & Signed Form 100,
- KofC Rosary,
- KofC lapel pin,
- "These Men They Call Knights" booklet,
- Completed Membership Card from Home Council
- The Candidate's Form 100 will be returned to his accompanying home Council Officer once registration is complete. The Candidate's home Council is responsible for submitting it to the Supreme Council.
- If you have a Catholic friend or family member who might be interested in joining the Knights of Columbus, please invite him to join by contacting your Council Membership Director and/or Grand Knight to arrange a meeting with the candidate as soon as possible.
- As a fellow KofC Brother, please make every effort to attend and support the candidates who will join our brotherhood at this time.
For more information please contact:
Michael G Clancey, #15979 Membership Director
We look forward to your participation!