St. Joseph's Golf Tournament Announcement
How can you help? Here's a few ways....
- Put together a foursome. Fees are $80 per golfer or $320 per foursome. If you don't have a foursome, sign up as a single and we will assign you to a group. (If you’re a lousy golfer and don’t want to embarrass yourself, don’t sweat it. You fit right in!) NOTE: Money is not due until mid-October
- Be a hole sponsor in memory of loved ones or solicit hole sponsorships from your company, your insurance provider, your personal doctor, barber or whoever. Sponsorships are $100 per hole or you can elect to be a major contributor (see below).
- Provide some door prizes or seek donations from your company or businesses you patronize. Meal cards or gift certificates from local restaurants, beauty shops, auto repair shops, etc. are always good. Whatever you can get will be welcome!
- We will need a few volunteers the date of the event to place the signage, take registrations, arrange door prizes, etc. Contact me if you can help.
- We are looking for additional sponsorship from local companies, banks or even your family. The schedule is still being finalized, but for example, the donation levels may look something like this:
Preliminary Sponsor Levels:
- Platinum Sponsor - $1,000+
- Two foursomes, Hole Sponsor signage, Registration signage and special recognition in the program
- Gold Sponsor - $500
- One foursome, Hole Sponsor signage and special recognition in the program
- Silver Sponsor - $250
- Hole Sponsor signage and special recognition in the program
Again, the details on this stuff will be worked out and communicated to all, but you get the picture. If you think you know someone who might be interested give me a call and I can contact them or you can yourself if that works better for you.
The registration form for golfers and hole sponsorship is linked to this article in PDF format. Please fill it in and return it to me or Tom Morris at your earliest convenience.