Our General Agent Paul Kehoe is asking for our help in identifying a new Field Agent to serve our council, and other Naperville and area councils. Below is a description of the type of person that he is looking for to be the local Field Agent for the local councils:
This career opportunity requires an energetic, enthusiastic man who would like to manage his own business.
The man we are looking for is preferably married with a stable employment history and has reached or has limited earning potential in his present position.
If qualified he can earn a professional level income and make a difference in the lives of many Catholic families.
We are looking for someone with the following traits:
Pattern of success
· Wants or needs a higher income than current job can provide
· Is tired of traveling and being away from home
· Can’t advance further in a family firm because he is not a family member
· Lack of challenging work in his current position
· No control over his future with current company
· Has risen as high as he can go, but has even higher aspirations
· Has been downsized through no fault of his own
With this in mind, to whom should I talk?
Paul D. Kehoe
Knights of Columbus